Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stunned....

I'm stunned by so many things in the kidnapping and murder of Sandra Cantu, the little girl from Taylor, CA that went missing March 27, 2008.

First, I'm saddened that another little being has had their life cut short. It's senseless!

I'm stunned that a woman has been charged with Sandra's murder, Melissa Huckaby - 28, also of Taylor, CA. Melissa is a mother herself to a five year old little girl, who was friends with Sandra. Melissa is a Sunday School Teacher and her grandfather is the minister at the church she attends.

I've learned new details this afternoon in the case and I'm stunned that Melissa is also being charged with the rape of this little girl. It's very sad to learn that evidence has been obtained linking the rape/murder to a church.

None of this makes any sense to me. I don't know how to wrap my head around it all?

No comments: