Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary Honey (09-09-09)

It's amazing to think we married 9 years ago today. Yes, it was Tim's brilliant plan to get married on the 9th month on the 9th day in the year 2000. That way he would always remember our Anniversary. Well, today is an even more significant year. It's the 9th month, the 9th day in the year 2009 and we've been married 9 years. I've had a great 9 years years and look forward to many more of them.

We've had our ups and downs and neither one of us has been perfect, but we've hung in there.... together. We've remained side by side and I'm so glad we did. I'm married to my best friend, to the one that's there to listen to my trials and tribulations, to make me smile when I need it most. Many of you don't know this, but Tim does everything for our family. I mean that when I say it. Everything! He doesn't hold the same belief that most husbands do, that a woman's job is to cook, clean and take care of the children. He's better than that, he does it all. Yes, he cooks, he cleans, he does the laundry, he does the grocery shopping and the best thing I know that he does, he looks after Laura and I. I'm so appreciative of everything he does. I don't say it enough but I'm so appreciative. Here's to another 9 years... I look forward to them all! Love you Babe!

No comments: