Thursday, October 29, 2009

Michael Jackson's final curtain call, "This Is It"

Tim and I went to see MJ's movie, "This Is It" last night and I have to say I was quite impressed. I have new found respect and admiration for his creative talent. The only negative I have about the whole movie was the length. It could have been about a 1/2 hour shorter, but all in all it kept my attention the whole time. That was a great feat in and of itself, being that we went to the 10:15 movie and I am normally in bed by 10:00. It was great to see the King of Pop in action. The way he moved, made it so very hard for me to believe he was 50. He moved like a teenager and kept me dancing and singing the entire time. Watching the movie also made it so hard to think that MJ is actually dead. I really believe he was taken too soon. I was not a fan of MJ as a person, but his music and dancing abilities were like none other. Genius, pure Genius!

No comments: