Monday, October 24, 2016

And this is why Trump CAN NOT be President of the United States of America...

I honestly don't know how much more undecided voters need in order to make their decision, but this is a clear choice for me.  I've sat back and watched this man say so many nasty things during this campaign, so this is a good reminder for those who haven't heard some of the horrendous comments he's made. 

I've also seen some of the most outlandish responses when DJT supporters try and defend his insults, such as the only thing he's guilty of is that "he says mean things".  It's much more than that and to defend his comments only adds to what's clearly wrong with this Country.

It's a simple choice for me!  He's un-American and has no place in becoming the leader of our great Country.

Below is the link to The New York Times article, referencing all of DJT's insults:
281 People, Places and Things Donald J. Trump has insulted on Twitter

No comments: