Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Faith In Each Other And A Hunger For Change" ~ Michelle Obama

Meet Michelle Obama


As I sit here the morning after Michelle Obama's speech, I can't tell you how moved I was about what she had to say. I think Barack may have said it best when he said "Michelle was electrifying, inspiring, and absolutely magnificent". I know he as well as her mother and brother must be so proud of her. I don't know how her mother kept it all together last night. She brought me to tears sitting their watching her speak so eloquently about her family and about how she knows Barack is the right choice for President.

Michelle Obama's Speech At The DNC


What better week to hold the Democratic National Convention than this? We are coming up on a historic week, which signifies the 88th Anniversary of Women's Right to Vote as well as the 45th Anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s, I Have A Dream speech.

However, imagine for a moment, the BEST is yet to come.

For a transcript of Michelle Obama's DNC Speech go to:
http://www.hiphopmusic.com/2008/08/michelle_obama_dnc_convention.html

Where it all began for Barack Obama

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you loved Michelle Obama's speech as much as I did. As "simple" as some people called it, her words moved me and spoke to me as a mother, daughter and person who works hard for what she believes in and would fiercely protect it...no matter what.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.