Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanks Monica!

Thanks for your comment Monica!

By the way, this was Monica's latest response. I do actually respect the opinions of fellow blogger's and will take her critisism to heart.

"Shelley...it's rude. Not just rude to me...but rude period. You did it once when you first commented over a month ago on my blog and I said the same thing then. I'm sorry...but it's rude and it is a particular pet peeve of mine. Put your information in the URL section and folks will click on your name and be able to get to your site.

It's very simple.

I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt but hey...you got the same response EVERYONE who has ever done that on my site received AND...you've received the response TWICE. I'm equal opportunity."


In my own defense, I normally don't look to see if I've got a response to a comment I've left, so the 1st time I commented on her blog I never knew I got a response from it. Now that I know better, I'll do better.

No comments: