Friday, October 3, 2008

Giving credit where credit is due.

I'm still not voting for the McCain-Palin ticket. However, I was pleasantly surprised by Sarah Palin last night. I thought she did a really decent job. I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole night, just waiting for her to really fall on her face, but that didn't seem to happen.

Saying that, I feel Biden still won the debate. I thought he stayed on point with the questions that were asked of him, he was very knowledgeable and surprisingly very respectful of Sarah Palin. He could have gotten down and dirty with her on some of the issues, but I liked that fact that he remained a gentleman. I just about lost it when he started to choke up about not knowing if his children were going to make it - referring to the accident his 1st wife had when she and his daughter were killed, leaving his two sons to take care of.

What did you think of the debate?

No comments: