Tuesday, June 2, 2009

President Obama on GM's Restructuring

I'm very impressed with the President's speech on the new restructuring of General Motors. I believe his intentions are always for the better of the American People. His plan and his team seem to have thought this through and they have come up with a plan that suits GM and the American People at this point and time in our country.

Yesterday I heard people refer to GM as the new Obama Motors and I think that's a little far stretched. You know, our President doesn't get involved in anything without having detailed conversations with his advisers. In no way do I think this decision was made lightly. He is very clear in saying that he has no intention of running GM and that he wants to have the US Government be involved in as little as possible in the decisions of the company. He wants to get in and get out, as quickly as possible.

I believe President Obama is extremely intelligent and I think he surrounds himself with very intelligent people. I support him 100% and have no fear that the decisions he and his staff have made will result in nothing less that victory for GM.

No comments: