Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Steps

During the past year I have tried to incorporate a few "healthy" tidbits into my life. I know it's not much but you have to start somewhere!

The first thing I did was give up drinking soft drinks. I know you hear of so many people that say they loose weight from stopping the soft drink binge but I can say that it has not happened to me. The one thing that my friend Stephanie says it's done for me is help my complexion and I have to say, I think it really has. The only thing I really drink is water, the good ole H2O and Diet Lipton Green Tea (1 to 2 a day).

The second thing is taking Vitamin C at least one time a day if not two (1000mg). I have noticed a HUGE difference in my immune system. I have not had a cold in quite a long time and when I do feel like I'm coming down with something I double up. Now, at the moment I have a little sinus infection, but even with that I can tell a huge difference in the way I feel.

So, I have a few other things I want to try but until I have success with them, I'll keep them to myself. Sometimes, I think I give up too quickly on myself so I don't want to divulge anything until I stick with it for a while.

What have you given up or started doing to enhance your body and or mind?

No comments: