Monday, July 20, 2009

Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus

So, I took Laura to the Circus this weekend with my friend Stephanie and her sister, Tammy. Times must be hard even for Ringling Brothers because it was not as impressive this year as it was when I took Laura a few years ago. For most of the show we watched crazy antics from all of the clowns. The elephants and tigers were not out there very long, nor were the horses. I also don't remember ever seeing dogs at the circus. Maybe I'm just forgetting, but I really don't remember them. Well, they had a few dogs come out and do some tricks but other than that, it was somewhat uneventful. Laura enjoyed it though so I guess that's all that really mattered. I on the other hand found it to be quite disappointing. Maybe next year will be better.

No comments: