Saturday, September 13, 2008

Take A Hike Ike, Tina's Not Here!

AHHHHHH, what a sigh of relief........

Finally the rain and winds have stopped. Lots of people are making their way out of their homes. The clouds are still in the sky, but thankfully the rain has passed. I didn't sleep at all last night so I have been so sleepy today. Laura got plenty of rest last night so she is full speed ahead. That in combination with the way I feel don't really go hand in hand but she's being really good though. I call her my little storm trooper because she's been such a good girl.

Tim has gone in to some of the stores to assess the damage. He's calling to let me know he's ok when he has to move from store to store. Hopefully he will not be out that much later. I think one of his stores had significant damage, so that may take some time.

Attached is a slideshow of images of Hurricane Ike:

No comments: