Monday, September 29, 2008

Sarah Palin's CBS Interview with Katie Couric

I didn't watch the interview the night that Sarah spoke because I was getting packed for our trip to Nashville. However, I was able to watch it online and I have to say it was excrutiating to see. Sarah Palin proves she is just not ready for the job at hand. Attached, you can watch a portion of the interview in which Couric says to Palin, "I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation." Palin responds with "I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you." What kind of response is that of someone who could be a VP of our country?


This is another response from CNN Reporter, Jack Cafferty, on one of the questions Couric raised to Sarah Palin:


I'm looking so forward to seeing Joe Biden chew her up and spit her at Thursdays VP Debate. It will be something to see.

No comments: