Thursday, September 4, 2008

Enough Already!

Thank goodness there are only 60 more days until the 2008 Presidential Election. I have just about had my share of the negative attacks. I was really frustrated and might I also add a little disappointed while listening to the RNC speeches last night. I must say I think Sarah Palin did a decent job with her speech. However, I was pretty perturbed by the end of the night listening to both Rudy Giuliani and Sarah Palin bash Barack Obama and Joe Biden. Don't get me wrong, I think you need some of that from the politicians. However, I thought their remarks were just nasty and uncalled for. It really doesn't have to get to that, does it? Just tell us what you stand for, add a few left jabs here and there, and keep going. All the negative remarks are not necessary and in my opinion show what kind of campaign they are running in the first place.

No comments: