Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


I'm just now getting back from Labor Day Weekend. It was quite busy. Laura and I went to SeaWorld with Wyatt and his Mom, Lisa. We spent all day Saturday at SeaWorld and then all day Sunday at the Riverwalk. Unfortunately, Wyatt and I got sick before leaving for San Antonio, so we had to deal with that for most of the trip. You wouldn't have known it though, we all had so much fun. The kids were so mesmirized by Shamu and the Beluga whales. The shows were great, but boy were they packed. We also got to enjoy the Lost Lagoon Waterpark. The kids, and even Lisa and I, loved the wave pool and the water slides. The two most talked about rides with Laura and Wyatt were the Rio Loco and the new rollercoaster, Atlantis. I was so surprised at how much they enjoyed Atlantis, because it was a really steep rollercoaster.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. What all did you get in to?

No comments: