Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten




Well, Laura started school a few weeks ago, August 25th to be exact. However, I was having trouble retrieving a picture of her so I held off on writing about it until I got one.

She was so excited about school and I am just amazed that she's old enough to even be going. I just can't believe how quickly it goes by. It seems like just yesterday she was born, but it's been 5 years this October. Because of Laura's age, she was not suppose to start Kindergarten until next year. However, she's so ready for it that we just couldn't hold her back. She's so smart and such a little sponge. Everything that comes to her, she takes it all in. She's so inquisitive and has a question about everything. She also has an answer for everything too. Sometimes, she amazes me with what she comes up with.

Luckily it wasn't too hard on Tim and I since she is going to the same school she went to for Preschool. Now next year may be a different story though. We're still not sure about Public or Private. We've got to start really thinking about what we want to do and what's best for her.

Anyone have any suggestions? What do you prefer, public or private schools? I'm really curious what people think.

No comments: